Capital Area Counseling
7703 N Lamar Blvd. Suite 500 Austin, TX 78752
For info and Appointments: (512) 302-1000 Ext.100
• Provide low-cost, accessible, and effective psychotherapy
• Fees range from $15 - $60 per session and are based on income and household size. All intake sessions (your first session) are $20
• No restrictions on session limits
• Counseling in English or Spanish for individuals, couples, families, children, and groups in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, anger, relationship issues, substance use, emotional trauma, and sexual abuse
500 E 7th St. 78701
Daily 6:30am - 5:30pm
• Includes dental exams, teeth cleaning, fillings, extractions, dentures, dental sealants, emergency treatment
• Serves people who are MAP card holders, Managed Care Patients, Medicaid patients under 18, or Medicare beneficiary who is patient at other CommUnityCare health center
• Sliding scale for fees
Also check the citywide resource site with COVID-19 updates: http://www.connectatx.org
The Medical Access Program (MAP) and MAP BASIC are local programs provided by Central Health that covers medical care for qualifying Travis County residents.
1111 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702
MAP helps people get the health care they need. Individuals enrolled in MAP can see a doctor, get medicine, and see a dentist.
Every person in your family who is eligible will get a MAP identification card.
You may use your MAP identification card to get healthcare services through any of the clinics or doctors who offer care to MAP patients.